If English is the international language then music is the language of the human soul. Many people believe that music has a great influence on the mind and body as well as quality of life. Learning to play a musical instrument is essential for us to have lots of happiness and successes in life.It can be daunting to find a place that teaches how to play musical instruments for expats in HCMC (Ho Chi Minh City). Nốt Trầm Music School, where lessons are taught in both Vietnamese and English, is the solution to your problems.
Established in 2011 Nốt Trầm Music School has been known to more and more people thanks to its trustworthy reputation. Goal-oriented teaching techniques along with the teachers’ fluency in English are among many reasons why the centre is the right place to improve musical skills.
Nốt Trầm Music School offers a variety of courses in Guitar, Ukulele, Piano, Organ, Violin, Drum, Saxophone.
The study programmes range from basis to advance. Depending on your ability you can choose short or long-period courses as well as suitable studying time for your schedule. There is no limitation on age, career or gender.
The teaching team of Nốt Trầm Music School is composed of qualified and experienced teachers who can communicate effectively in English. Expat learners not only understand lessons easily but also gain the knowledge they need in the shortest time.
Working and studying time at Nốt Trầm Music School:
– Learners can choose to study from 2 to 3 sessions a week
– Each lesson is 60 minutes to choose from within the working hours of the music class (17h – 21h)
– Flexible study time
– Learning by attendance (based on the number of days to class)
– Study time can be reserved for future .
- 50, Street 9, Linh Tay ward, Thu Duc District, HCMC
- 11 La Xuan Oai Street, Tang Nhon Phu A ward, District 9, HCMC
Phone Number: +84-3839-20002